Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii Chatting

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wii Chatting - Page 2 Empty Re: Wii Chatting

Post  Ludwig/Germany Fri May 11, 2012 11:42 pm

-Grins and hugs you back- Oh, nothing in particular. I haven't been able to talk to my sister lately so I thought I stop by and say hello. So how are things going, sis? ^^
Ludwig/Germany
Ludwig/Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Amara Centauri Sat May 12, 2012 12:20 am

It's about time someone did, and I'm glad it's you. I keep missing my big brother! 3 hours on the computer is not enough for me, especially with everyone's wonky schedules. It would be wonderful if I had a laptop, or even an ipad like Zel nee-chan. Anyway, I'm doing alright. How about you, with school and stuff? =)
Amara Centauri
Amara Centauri

http://thereluctantprecure.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ludwig/Germany Sat May 12, 2012 2:25 am

-Smiles- It's a good thing I did then and I miss my little sister, even though your a month younger than me. Hmm, I agree since we all do have different schedules and things to do so it's a bit difficult for everyone to come together at the same time. Have you talked to your mom about getting one of those or maybe even squeeze in an extra hour or so? Oh, school went well. I finished my first year of college and now I have been on vacation for about two weeks now. I don't go back till the 3rd week of August and I'm quite happy with it. ^^
Ludwig/Germany
Ludwig/Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Amara Centauri Sat May 12, 2012 9:47 am

Aww~! *Smiles back* Sadly, I can't really ask for any of those since we've been pretty broke for a while. =( And an extra hour? Forget it... Oh, congrats! That's awesome! I've got SATs coming up, so college isn't that far away for me. Hopefully, we can get it together so I can go to University of Michigan, but I dunno... I hear my mom talking about how since we've been through so much crap here, we might move out of Michigan to another state or even to Canada.
Amara Centauri
Amara Centauri

http://thereluctantprecure.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum