Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's have a tea party, poppets

+2
Noel Vermillion
Arthur Kirkland
6 posters

Go down

Let's have a tea party, poppets Empty Let's have a tea party, poppets

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:47 pm

A house that lay along with what seemed like a never ending forest surrounding it with only a few houses in the very small neighborhood. An English man wearing a light purple vest a light pink sweater not neatly tucked in his pale green pants as he tighten up his bright blue bow tie. He was looking at himself in the mirror making himself look innocent as he combed his short strawberry blonde hair then messing it up again. He turned on his heal humming to himself as he went down his stairs going to his kitchen opening up an oven door taking a stainless steel tray holding a dozen of cupcakes of different sizes and colors. He set them on the counter behind him. Arthur went to the cabinet and got out a bottle of poison grinning to himself as a few droplets of the poison went onto the said dozen of cupcakes.
He went outside to where a long table stood covered in a long purple table cloth with chairs set around it with plates, forks and other silverware ready to be use for the Englishman’s tea party. He sent the letters out in a blue envelope to all who he knew rather a friend or foe. The invitation said in bright red letters.

“Greetings sir or ma’am,
You are invited to a tea party that would be hosted by Arthur Kirkland on Friday of the coming week. There will be games and food and tea~! Hope to see you there. It would be a tea party to die for.
Sincerely,
Arthur Kirkland”

He looked around the area giggling to himself to only what his guests knew what would truly happened.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Let's have a tea party, poppets Empty Re: Let's have a tea party, poppets

Post  Noel Vermillion Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Hemera stabbed her shovel into the dried dirt next to her, wiping a bead of sweat from her forehead while resting her foot on the edge of the shovel's blade. She gazed with her emerald eyes at the shrine used for worshipping the Gods. It wasn't much though; she dug up things much more interesting. Her mother's ruins had to be her favorite. "At least I finished." she said while looking up at the cat sitting on her white hat, it giving a meow. She looked over at a stone table covered in dirt, her sitting down on it and making a yawn. "After all that, I think I deserve a nap..."

She rested on her back, about to drift to sleep until... "Ms. Karpusi!!" She gave another yawn and opened one eye, looking at the man panting next to her from running. "An invitation!" he said, handing her the letter. She rubbed her eyes and sat up, taking it. As she read it, the man hurried somewhere else.

"...A tea party? I guess that would be fun... What do you think?" she asked, looking towards a brown cat laying on her lap. It meowed as an answer. "I take that as a yes." she smiled while petting it.

Last edited by Hemera Karpusi on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Switched characters xD)
Noel Vermillion
Noel Vermillion

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithe the Forgotten Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:44 pm

A door slammed as a woman behind it was banging on the door yelling, "Lets get married, brother! MarriageMarriageMarriage!" Russia had ran to his closet and hugged his knees as he said to himself, "But that's incest and I don't want to, da." Some time passed as another, older female voice was heard knocking on the door. 'Its Ukraine brat. Belarus left and someone sent a letter." The Russian had creeked his closet open and stood up, taking the letter as Ukraine walked off, boinging sounds following her due to her overly large chest. Russia sat on a chair and opened the letter. Upon reading it he smiled, "Piggy wants a tea party. Better go." He looked over his shoulder as Latvia and said, "Make sure Belarus doesn't come and go get my pipe and a few bottles of vodka, da?" With that Latvia walked out. Banging on the door was then heard again, "Come out or I'll find youuuuuuu." And with that Russia climbed out his window and knocked on the kitchen Window at Latvia who was finishing his said duities and then jumped at the knock, "Here you go." He said, handing the Russian his stuff. Russia looked at the letter once more and walked off, pipe over shoulder and drinking vodka. As usual.
Lithe the Forgotten
Lithe the Forgotten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizore Shirayuki Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:10 pm

In the Phantomhive manor sat a young boy with short navy blue hair and dark blue eyes, however, the right one was covered by an eyepatch. He wore a very sophisticated outfit consisting of a dark blue dress shirt with a white tie, matching short trousers, white stockings and black shoes with gold buckles on them. No one would know by looking at him, but this boy, Ciel Phantomhive, was the owner of this manor and the head of his family. He took over at a young age due to the deaths of his parents.

Ciel sat in a chair, reading a book. He had no work, so he was a bit bored.

"Hmph, I had no idea things could be horribly boring." He said, rolling his only visible eye.

At that moment, a tall man walked into the living room. He had short black hair and red eyes, which was unusual. The man wore a traditional butler's uniform, a black tailcoat with matching trousers, black shoes and white gloves. The man, Ciel's butler Sebastian, was carrying the daily mail in his hands. Sorting through them, he came upon a blue envelope addressed to Ciel. Looking at it curiously, he called Ciel.

"My Lord, a letter for you." He said, walking over to the chair the young master was sitting in and holding it out to him.

Ciel put down his book and took the letter. He then opened and read it.

"Hmm. An invitation to a tea party. Hosted by one Arthur Kirkland. I don't recall that name." Ciel said with a skeptical look.

"I believe this Arthur Kirkland is one of the nation embodiements I've been hearing about." Sebastian explained. He is the personification of our own nation of England."

"Hm... Interesting." Ciel replied thoughtfully.

"Will you be accepting this invitation, Sir?" Asked Sebastian.
"Yes, I believe I will. I would like to meet this Arthur." Ciel said, standing up. "We'll set off right away."

"As you wish, Sir." Sebastian affirmed with a bow.

Ciel and his butler put on their coats and left the manor, then Ciel got on the carriage while Sebastian drove, setting off for the address on the envelope.

(Ah, that was simply one hell of a post. Sorry, I had to! XD)
Mizore Shirayuki
Mizore Shirayuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Arthur was walking through the deep foggy forest stopping once in a while setting up a snare or a bear trap, smiling to himself testing the bear traps as they snap the small size of the wood in half. His brown dress shoes crunched the fallen leaves on the forest floor as he slowly made his way back to where his tea party was being hosted at. Before going back to the table he turned on his heel imaging how it would be after his sick and twisted game was done. A soft giggle escaped his lips when he turned back around taking a bottle holding poison in it in his front pocket of the vest then a syringe. Releasing the cap from the bottle he dipped the syringe into the liquid sucking it up into said syringe then walking towards a fairly large tea pot, grabbing the top off and squirting the poison into the tea. More giggles came off of him as he put the top back on, putting the small syringe in his front pants pocket the bottle of poison into his house but he threw it away in the trashcan. He had more of it downstairs in his basement.

He took a glance at his clock, knowing his guests will arrive shortly. He headed back outside sitting at the end of the table waiting for them. What? He wasn’t greeting them. He wasn’t like his counter part England.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizore Shirayuki Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:10 pm

The carriage parked in front of the woods. Ciel and Sebastian got off of it and looked over the area.

"Hm. Quite a strange place for a nation to be living." Sebastian commented.

"I agree." Ciel replied. "Let's get going."

The pair walked into the woods, barely able to see through the fog.

"I don't like the feel of this place." Ciel said, shivering.

"I most heartily agree, Sir." Sebastian affirmed. "We should be carefu-- RRGH!" A loud snap cut him off mid-sentence, followed by excruciating pain in his right leg.

"What's wrong, Sebas-- AAAHH!!!" Ciel was about to stop to check on his butler when a rope grabbed his ankle and hoisted him up into a tree. His top hat and walking stick went flying as he was pulled.

"Lord Ciel--!" Sebastian strained to call his master while looking down at the painful leg, seeing it was caught in a bear trap.

"Now whose idea--?!" Sebastian asked angrily as he pulled the bear trap off of his leg and ran/limped over to Ciel, cutting the rope with his hand. He then caught the boy as he fell.

"Are you ok, Sir?" The demon butler asked.

"I'm fine." The young lord replied, jumping out of Sebastian's arms and dusting himself off. "What about your leg?" He asked, looking down at his butler's leg.

"Oh, that's nothing." Sebastian said, smiling as he took a handkerchief from his pocket and tied it around the wounded leg. "Let's get going."

"Alright." Ciel picked up his walking stick and put on his hat.

The two continued through the forest, carefully avoiding other traps. They soon arrived at Arthur's house.

"I do believe we've arrived." Sebastian said.

Ciel walked to the door with Sebastian following. Ciel rung the doorbell and waited. After a few moments, Ciel frowned a bit and opened the door, a bit surprised that it was unlocked.

"Hello?"

Ciel and Sebastian walked in and looked around for the Arthur Kirkland before Ciel spotted him and approached him.

"Hello. I am Ciel Phantomhive. Head of the Phantomhive family. I recieved your invitation for the tea party." Ciel said.

"And I am his butler, Sebastian. A pleasure to meet you." Sebastian added with a bow.
Mizore Shirayuki
Mizore Shirayuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithe the Forgotten Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:32 pm

Russia had already finished his endond to last bottle of vodka when he came upon the forest. "Holy Hell. Arthur lives here? Let's go then--" he was abruptly cut off by screams or two men. Well, a man and aboy it souned. Russia held his pipe ad approached the forest wth caution. He then heard another yelp. Cloe by this time. He walked into the direction ad saw the familiar Polish man. He was snared up, hanging by his ankle.

"Mmm. This totally needs, like, way moar pink, ya. Oh hai Rusia~!" Poland had spotted Russia as he approached and hit the brach wth his pipe, sending Poland to plummet toward the Earth with a thunk. "Do, Why the Hell are you here?"

"Said tea Prty, Russia. Iggys having one and they're, like, always fun to attend." Russia sighed and just walked toward the house. "Hey! Don leave me here!"

"Why not? I think it wuld be fun to see how long you'd last." Russia gave a creey smile and kept walking as Poland followed.
Lithe the Forgotten
Lithe the Forgotten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noel Vermillion Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Maria was sitting in her room, Germany's basement, on her bed, headphones on, laptop open to her blog. The song 'Mein Gott' was practically deafening her as they blasted her ears, but all she did was hum and nod her head along with the beat. She was acting like any other typical, anti-social teenager. Locked in her room and on her computer. For Prussia, this was the life. "Kesesese~" she snickered to herself, watching the posts popping up on her blog.

Then she felt a breeze, which was her door opening, but didn't bother to turn around. Once there was another breeze, she turned around to see a letter on her desk. 'West must have dropped off ze mail... Might as vell check it...' she thought to herself, removing her headphones after pausing the song, then walking over to open the mail. "...Tea Party? ...Might as vell~ Everyzing vould be so much better if ze awesome me vas zere~!"

Hemera wasn't that creeped out by the disturbing atmosphere. She started to regret coming here. She should have just stayed home to sleep. She looked down and pet the catthat was clinging on her brown jacket, then paused. "Weren't there two of you?" she mumbled, looking around to see if the other cat was following her. "Kitty, where did you g-?" then was cut off by a cat's cry of agony. Her eyes widened as she ran toward the screech for help, clutching onto the other furry animal. "O-Oh no!" she yelped, kneeling next to her brown cat that was caught in a bear trap. She gulped, opening it and letting it free, taking her jacket off and wrapping the cat in it. "Maybe England has some bandages. You'll be okay." she smiled softly, holding the injured feline closely as the other rested on her hat while she continued to walk with a faster pace.

"Creepy ass place..." the female albino muttered as she walked into the forest to get to England's house. "Maybe it von't be a Tea Party, but one of zose houses where zey kidnap guests and make you zink everyone is dead. That'd be fun~!" she assumed with a grin, laughing. Maria pulled out her pen and her journal, opening to a new page and writing in it. 'Dear Diary, I am so Awesome. Today, England is inviting the awesome me and some other people I could care less about to a Tea Party. I'm going to make everyone completel' "VHAT ZEH HELL!?" she screamed, as she found herself dangling from a net, trying to rip it with her teeth. "Shizer, I should have seen zat..." she huffed, fishing her pockets for a knife she could use to free herself.
Noel Vermillion
Noel Vermillion

Back to top Go down

Post  Italy Veneziano Sun May 06, 2012 4:01 pm

The screams made Arthur smile into a twisted grin as hear the shouts of pain coming from his vic- guests for his tea party. He looked at his cracked tea cup still empty. Then hearing footsteps coming up from behind him. He smiled once more putting on his innocent look for the show until the real horror begins. The English man stood up to greet the two. A lad and his butler, his mind was already figuring out ways to kill them. ‘Get rid of the butler first then the kid..’ He nodded and gives them a polite smile. Kill them with kindness first. “I’m Arthur Kirkland. Please to meet you.” He gestured his hands to the many rows of seats. “Feel free to take a seat. We’ll begin once the others have arrived.” Right before he turned around his light blue with a tint of pink eyes caught a glimpse of the Ciel’s leg. “I will ask, what happened to your leg, dear boy?” ‘Maybe get rid of the kid first..’ He told himself in his mind.
Italy Veneziano
Italy Veneziano

Back to top Go down

Post  Noel Vermillion Sun May 06, 2012 4:09 pm

"Almost... Almost... There!" Maria mumbled as she cut ther final piece of rope to free herself with a snap, finding herself tumbling to the floor and landing in a pile of dead leaves with a thud. She groaned and sat up on her knees, picking out some leaves from her long hair. "Stupid little..." she muttered, getting her knife and stuffing it in her pocket before she continued on, seeing Arthur's house in the distance. "Finally..."

Hemera stepped into the house and glanced around, putting pressure on the wound of her cat's leg and closing the door behind her with a foot. "Hello, hello? Arthur, can I have some help, please?" Greece called as she stepped deeper into the house, the injured cat meowing in agony as the other purred and nuzzled happily onto her hat. "Hello?" she called again.
Noel Vermillion
Noel Vermillion

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizore Shirayuki Tue May 08, 2012 4:57 pm

"Very well." Ciel went to sit down with Sebastian following closely.

"As for my leg..." Ciel began. "I believe you have poachers setting up in the forest around your house. I was caught in a snare while Sebastian triggered a bear trap."

Sebastian was about to speak when he heard pained meowing. Red eyes widened in shock as the tall butler shot up from his seat and dashed to the source of the sound. Ciel turned and called after him.

"Sebastian? Sebastian! SEBASTIAN! Darn his love for cats..."

Sebastian ran to the front of the house, running into Hemera and seeing the injured cat.

"Oh no! That poor cat! Please allow me, Miss."

The demon butler picked up the cat and tied its leg with another handkerchief. He then cradled the feline softly.

"There there..."
Mizore Shirayuki
Mizore Shirayuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Madeline Williams Tue May 08, 2012 10:22 pm

Madeline Williams sat in the cold stillness of her lonely home. It was snowing out, she noticed as she stared out of the thin, condensed glass of her patio windows.

'Again', she thought and sighed, positioning herself at her cherrywood table in her red maple leaf pajamas. She placed a stack of sticky pancakes upon her plate and contentedly lay back in her wooden chair.

She shifted through her mail she'd recieved that morning and brought a piece of pancake caught in a silvery fork up to her mouth. She nodded at the bills- which she would have to take care of later- grimaced at the junk.. yada yada..

Then, her relaxed gaze shifted to one of curiosity as she scruntched her eyebrows together and placed her fork back on the syrupy plate. She read the letter as a soft whisper to herself and her lips twisted into a faint smile and her eyes lit with excitement. Just as she placed the letter beside her plate, Kumakichi.. was that it?.. came in demanding food and sat upon its owner's lap. She perked up and smiled at her companion, petting it softly.

"A-arthur invited us t-to a party! D-doesn't that sound e-exciting? I n-never get i-invitations!" She giggled and clutched Kumasomethin' tighter. The bear looked up lazily and asked, "Who..?" She ignored the comment and stood up to get changed with a spring in her step. If only she knew what awaited her.. what will be awaiting all of them...
Madeline Williams
Madeline Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum